Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How do I open an account with Delivered?
- A. Opening an account with Delivered is quick and simple – just follow this link and your account can be ready to use in 20 minutes.
- Q. Is my consignment insured?
- A. Goods in Transit insurance: £13 per kilo for APC Overnight parcels (max £15k/general goods, £3k/electricals and software) and £5 per kilo (max £5000/tonne) for pallets, except those listed as goods not covered by standard insurance, and carried at owner’s risk. £50 excess applies. Special insurance can be arranged up to full value often at no extra charge – please call us for details and a quote.
- Q. I need to send an overnight parcel, but I haven’t got an account with Delivered. Can I pay by credit card?
- A. Certainly – that’s no problem. We also accept payment by cash or cheque for non-account holders. Alternatively, if you’d like an account, it’s very simple to set up and can be ready to use in 20 minutes! Just click here for details.
- Q. Can I have an overnight collection made from a remote address and returned to our company?
- A. No problem. Remote collections can be made from anywhere in the UK.
- Q. What’s the largest/heaviest item I can send through the overnight service?
- A. For parcels, generally, a limit of 30kg per item applies, but we can arrange delivery of heavier items. APC apply a surcharge over 25kg, but can take parcels up to a maximum weight of 50kg. Maximum weight for pallets is 1250 kg.
- Q. Will you be able to palletise my goods for me?
- A. Absolutely. Once the goods are back at Delivered we can ensure that they are correctly packaged for despatch and, if need be, arrange repackaging as required.
- Q. Can you collect from my supplier in Manchester and deliver to my customer in Bristol?
- A. TPN Delivered’s Pallet Service can collect on your behalf from anywhere in the country, and deliver overnight back to you, or a third party address.
- Q. Where can you deliver to?
- A. Anywhere in the world!
- Q. I need to ship a consignment to Jersey. Are the Channel Islands part of the EU?
- A. Not currently - please see the following question for a full list of EU member states.
- Q. I see there are different regulations for shipping to countries outside the EU. With all the recent changes, can you confirm which countries are now members?
- A. Here are the current EU member states: